District 7 Fire Rescue Reserve Program
Reserve Firefighters and medics have an amazing impact in the community they serve. The rewards that come with the pride of being a Reserve firefighter are beyond words. Reserve Firefighters and medics come to the aid of people in times of great need. District 7 Fire Rescue firefighters have and will continue to help those who request it. If you are prepared to expand your potential, gain valuable knowledge, and become a part of a family who work side by side of some of the greatest, District 7 Fire Rescue is the place to start.
Are you interested in becoming a Reserve Fire Fighter?
To become a Reserve firefighter with District 7 fire Rescue you will need to participate in our Reserve Training, which will provide you skills and Knowledge you will need to know to become a valuable member of our department.
The reserve meetings are held twice a Month the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month and one Saturday every quarter. Once you have turned in your application, your application will be reviewed and filed until a reserve firefighter position is available. Please fill free to fill out an application and submit it to either station for processing.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Submit an application to District 7 Fire Rescue Fire Department
- Pass reserve interview process.
- Pass a background check
- Be a team player with a service oriented spirit.
- Possess the ability to work well with others.
- Maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Must not have a fear of Heights or Confined spaces.
Any other questions regarding District 7 Fire Rescue Reserve program please Email: CHerrera@d7fr.org